Thursday, January 7, 2010

More creations - I love being on holidays!!



I had three of these wooden birdhouses which I picked up at a second hand shop a couple of years ago and I've been waiting and waiting to play with them. Well, yesterday I finally had the time and decided to give one of them a make-over!! I gave the other two birdhouses to my friends Kim and Sherry as they're talented ladies and will make their own masterpieces and they did! I can't share you theirs but here's what I did. I had so much fun.



BEFORE



AFTER



Here is a little brooch I also made using an old locket, I glued a picture on top, added a sequin flower earring then back it all onto a little doily and added pearl drops at the bottom.



Thanks for looking. Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...