Sunday, January 10, 2010

Using my leftovers!!

Hi everyone,

Well I'm back at work tomorrow so my creating will slow down. I've had so much fun making stuff lately and I feel great to have gotten a few ideas out of my head!! I love my job so I don't mind going back as I get to see beautiful creations everyday and to be in awe of those you created them.

Today I was making a few things for work and then decided to make this card and to decorated this little bottle ( left over from NYE, it contained a mixer for a cocktail he he) with the left over materials. This year I'm trying to make a few cards with the bits and pieces left in front of me and try to get ahead with birthday cards, fingers crossed!!

By the way - during the week I will be having my first BLOG GIVEAWAY!! Don't miss it.



I used Bella Sarah Jane papers and distress one of the matching butterflies, added lace, music paper, string etc. I just love core'dination cardstock as you can continue the distressed feel by sanding it and revealing the inner core colour.

Thanks for looking
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane!!! glad to see you using up some of those leftovers :-)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...