Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Autumn Copper Shim Canvas

Hi everyone,

Well today I felt like playing with Copper Shim, I haven't play with this for years!
I place an adhesive chipboard tree onto thick cardboard then attached the copper shim over the top using Pritt glue, then I used my stylist tool to outline the tree, zapped it with my heat gun to bring out all the gorgeous Autumn colours!
I created a texture on a 8in square canvas using Gesso and paint. Decorated my copper shim piece with coloured gauze, doilies, Prima leaves and bits of broken jewellery. I used a darkroom doors sentiment from the Trees set on twill using Archival sepia ink.
This is a piece that I will be hanging in my house I think!





I have a lot more to share in the next few days as I had a lovely play day at my friends house and made six cards!!

Thanks for looking
Jane

2 comments:

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...