Friday, April 23, 2010

Creations coming soon!

Sorry everyone,

I have been creating but unfortunately I can't share it as it's for the magazine, you'll see it in three months LOL. But... I'm having a creative weekend and ideas are flooding my brain, yes I have one!! So stay tuned.

I've been in Brisbane again, this time at the Print Blocks 'Creative Block', what a fantastic event, I met so many lovely people and made so much!! The classes were awesome and the kits were unbelievable, just need to finish them LOL. I've also discovered that I'm not a very good student as I talk too much in class and don't pay attention, Oops!

Anyway back soon.

Cheers
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...