Friday, June 25, 2010

Eliza masked card

Well I jinxed myself didn't I he he! I didn't post a card yesterday, but I did have a good excuse as it was hubbies birthday and we went out for dinner LOL.

Anyway, this is yet another card I made for the convention to show the great effects of masking. I stamped the letter 'e' then made a mask for it then stamped the letter 'l' and made a mask for that, so on and so on until I had spelled 'Eliza' and it was all masked, I used VersaMagic red ink. I then stamped an American craft rose image over the top in a few areas with my Archival Ink sepia, I love this rose image as it looks good even without having to colour it. The other good thing about this card is that Eliza's birthday isn't until August, yeehaa I'm early for once LOL.






Thanks for looking :-)
Cheers
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, but it has the wrong name on it heehee it should read SHERRY!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...