Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shading with Copics

Hi everyone,

Well I did promise this card last week, but with organising a Stamp Camp, shop, work and organising classes I was just a little bit busy, sorry.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this card with you. I created shadows by shading over the pattern paper using my B60 Pale Blue Grey Ciao Copic, this is a great way to create more depth to your images. Be careful as the paper can soak up your Copics!

The stamp is Inky Antics P5-10055-K and I used My Mind Eye paper. I also cut a piece of the Prima packing from the Debutantes lovely lilac flowers that had the word 'Courage' on it, I coloured it with a purple copic Marker. Being Alcohol based markers they dry quickly and it's a great way to add colour.
I added three-dimensional medium (glossy accents) to create raindrops over the image and then added kindyglitz crystalina to the flowers for more pizazz.



Sorry there are no images, this card is being published in Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine Vol 16 No 9, very exciting!!!!


I hope you like it and thanks for looking
Cheers
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jane!As always u create purrfection!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jane!! Beautiful.
    Deanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...