Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stamping on fabric

Hello there

Okay, that's been enough of me showing my cards I made using the masking technique, this card I made to show how to stamp on fabric.

First I placed a Tattered Angels screen over my silk fabric covered card (from a wedding invitation shop, don't know which one as my friend gave it to me) and spray it with a light pink Glimmermist in the centre then a darker shade around the edge, if you would like extact colours just ask, I know I'm being lazy he he. I dried it with a heat gun then stamped a darkroom door flower from the Flower Friendship collection on it a few times using StazOn timber brown ink, the verse on the calico fabric strip is from the same set. The leaves are a clear two step stamp set from We R Memory Keepers, I used StazOn timber brown and olive green inks on calico fabric and cut them out, I arranged these on the card with a Prima Flower and some bling!

I found StazOn inks works well on fabric but there is VersaCraft (Ex fabrico) inks, these are designed to work on fabric and wash well, no I'm not going to wash my card he he. Anyway why don't you have a go!

Hope you like it.






Thanks for looking again.
Cheers
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...