Monday, October 4, 2010

Cards using Unity Stamps for Scrapbook Royalty

Hi everyone

Well I have lots to share with you, yeah I hope I hear you say LOL!!!

I was very lucky that my friend Sherry Mendoza bought these beautiful sets of stamps home for me to play with, boy was I so excited as I just love Unity Stamps and these sets are very special. They're designed by Unity Stamp Company and Melody Ross, 100% of the proceeds is donated to Scrapbook Royalty. The funds have helped over 40 foundations so far, read all about it here on their blog.

Here are four cards that I have made so far.





One of the stamps has a lovely bird with a quote 'Life is beautiful' running down it's back. I stamped it on Webster's Pages paper using brown ink then trim them so I had two separate pieces. I layered them on more Webster's Pages papers then on folded Core'dinations card, added some lace and a Zva Creative flower.



I stamp and clear embossed the image on cream card, then sprayed a combinations of Glimmermists over the top. I placed a piece of white paper over the image, then a clean tea towel over them, I ran a hot iron over them, this made the embossing image melt into the white paper creating a faux bleach image or some called it the Faux batik technique. I used Prima butterflies to further decorate the card.



I clear embossed this image as well, sprayed the Glimmermists over the top but left it at this stage. I cut out the doily from the packaging from the Prima butterflies because I liked it LOL. Further decorarted the card with an vintage orange ribbon I had and one of the butterflies.



I love this quote 'Just be You', I stamp it on a Cosmo Cricket Pixie Licious label using green ink, Layered it on My Yellow Bicycle papers and further decorated it with Webster's Pages cream trim, flowers that Sherry gave me and a Prima flower.

I hope you like them...I've got lots more to share, so hang around!!

Cheers
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...