Monday, October 4, 2010

Donna Salazar stamp

Hi again,

I was also given this delightful Donna Salazar stamp to play with, as you all should know by now... I really love images of birds, but they frighten the living daylights out of me in real life LOL.



I stamped the image on DCWV Linen Closet paper using Archival sepia ink, cut it out and layered it on more Linen Closet papers. Added a collection of trimmed flowers from one of the glittered papers, NEW Green Tara beaded flowers (soooo in love with these), Prima flower, aqua flower and another flower I made from Tim Holtz tissue tape then I added a Prima pebble in the centre of it. Oh, I also filled in gaps with Webster's Pages cream trim cut into individual pieces with a pearl in the centre.
The quote stamp is a Stampin' Up one, not sure if it's still available.

If you ever want to find out more about the cards then please just ask, I just don't want to dribble on too much he he. Isn't it a gorgeous stamp though, I can see myself using this one a lot!!

Cheers
Jane

1 comment:

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...