Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Altered standing mirror

Hi everyone,

While I was out shopping last weekend for Christmas presents I came across this plastic mirror for $5, what a bargain! I just had to buy it and take it home to alter . I didn't get much Christmas shopping done unfortunately as my mind was obviously elsewhere he he.

I coated the tacky silver colour with Alcohol Inks, added flowers that I bought at the Penrith Papercraft show and some of my secret stash of vintage blooms, a Crafty Secrets collage picture and ZVA rhinestone leaves. The little metal charm is Pink Paislee.







I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, any suggestions? Maybe I can give it away as a Christmas present LOL. I can't display it in my vintage lounge room anymore as it now houses a giant TV, oh well.

Thank for looking
Cheers
Jane

4 comments:

  1. that is just gorgeous Jane! I love how you think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful, can't believe you sat here and did this in about half an hour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know she has a special place somewhere....let her rest awhile and it will come to you.....gorgeous, TK xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum says "Is that for me?" lol :-D

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...