Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Scrapware pieces - Chipboard

Here are some of the Scrapware chipboard pieces I did for display at the Penrith Papercraft Festival that was held at the beginning of the month.







The Canvas of my beautiful daugther 'Eliza' was embossed with American Craft 'Zing' embossing powders, all the chipboard pieces were embossed actually, the dragonfly's body and the background circle piece were stamped with a text image while the embossing powder was still hot, I used a VersaMark ink to help release the stamp after stamping it.

I coloured all the chipboard pieces on the owl card with my Copic markers, they will soak up your markers so don't do this too often, unless you have re-inkers of course he he.

Hope you like them all and thanks for looking.

Thank you once again Angela for asking me.

Cheers Jane

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Jane, love these to bits!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the twirly wirlies make me want to do some...twirly wirly that is!!! Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...