Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A few cards to share

Hi everyone, yes it's been a while, sorry about that, life has just been busy. Here are three cards I wanted to share with you.

First one was for my niece Sophie's 10th birthday. I used Copic markers to match the paper.




This card was made for my Goddaughter Sarah, we share the same day but just a few (many) years apart LOL, how special is that!!



This last card was for a class I taught (I've already given the other one away) I was given a hang punch to work with and this was one of the cards. The punch is so cool, it has tabs at the top that you fold over and secure around the string!



Lots more to come!
Thanks for looking :-)

Cheers Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...