Sunday, January 8, 2012

A card to share

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

I thought I would share a quick post with a card I made late last year using Glimmer Mists, puff paints and chipboard (brand unknown sorry), I hope you like it.
I sprayed the chipboard rainbow pieces with a selection of Glimmer Mists then glue them back together again. I cleared embossed over the top of it for a lovely shiny coat. I applied white puff paint to the clouds, let them dry then sprayed a grey Glimmer Mist on them. The cloud background was created by placing cloud chipboard pieces on my card then I applied a light coating of blue mist over them. The rub-on words are old Making Memories brand and I finished the sentiment with alphabet stickers.

a

Thank you for looking!

Cheers
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...