Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Quick Christmas cards

Okay, what do you do if you need Christmas cards in a hurry? You pull out your stash of already created backgrounds!! I have an overflowing box of UFO's and most are these wonderful backgrounds that I have created when I've been doing demos for classes and for my feature in 'Cardmaking, Stamping & papercraft called 'The Classroom'. These have been lying around for ages and finally I have a use for them! I trimmed them down, layered them on my cards front, added a Stampin' Up! (discontinued, sorry) stamped image on top and a bow, viola!! I got ten cards made in half an hour, mind you I have about 100 more to make!
At least they look like I have taken a little longer than 3 minutes each! Have a great Christmas and a safe and happy New Year! Happy Stamping! Jane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane just popped in to say "welcome" to the team. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...