Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Teaching at Paper Craft Festival this weekend!!

Gosh haven't I been a bad blogger!! I must do something about that as I'm always making cards and I really should start sharing them with you guys!! I just thought I would pop on here and let you know that I will be teaching a great technique at The Papercraft Festival this weekend 5th, 6th and 7th April in Penrith NSW at 2pm every day. In the class you will create a beautiful set of three tags (great for those scrapbooking layouts), a card and a gift frame, plus you will make your very own stamp, it's going to be so much fun, I can't wait!! Here is a sneak peek at the class, all products are provided!! Hope to see you there. I'll be back, sooner than you think xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...