Thursday, January 8, 2015

First class of the year - 'Faux Ceramic' sneak peak!


Hi everyone, well I've decided to get back into teaching classes, I've missed the interaction with students and hearing the happy chitter chatter in my studio! 

This Saturday I'm teaching my 'Faux Ceramic' class, here is one of the embellishments that will be made, I just love the vintage effect. I used Hero Arts Three Ferns stamp and Plaid Mod Podge Nature moulds. My mind is racing with ideas with these 
embellishments -brooches, wall plaques, magnets, necklaces etc etc!!





So if you live locally (Quakers Hills NSW) and would like to attend one of my classes then please send me an email and I'll forward you my timetable. 

Happy creating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...