Thursday, February 26, 2015

One of my favourite cards


Hi everyone, today I'm sharing with you one of my favourite cards that I recently made and I was very fortunate that it made cover too!!  It's a Prima Jamie Dougherty Bloom Gardenia stamp and I just love it! I didn't realise, well actually I didn't check how big this stamp was, for a cardmaker that is! The image itself is 5 inches in height and 7 1/2 inches wide. It was a Stampers Challenge for this issue and you should see everyone's gorgeous creations, they are awesome!!



I stamped the image on XPress It Blending card using Memento cocoa ink and coloured her with Copic markers, now I'm not a master at these markers by no means but I was very happy with my result! Just a little pat on my back there LOL. I stamped the flower in her hair a few more times, coloured them, cut them out and layer them on top.


I marked the centre of the card then cut around the outside of the image on the right-hand side, I used a scalpel for the inside areas. I placed cloud paper to the inside back area so when it closed it would create a whimsical looking feel to the card


Even though I've been making cards for over 15 years now, I still get a kick out of making them, I hope your cardmaking creates the same joy for you today!

Happy stamping and thanks for looking.
Jane

1 comment:

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...