Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Depression



Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you an assignment my daughter had submitted for her Uni degree, it's about her battle with depression, it's raw, confrontational and real! I too suffer from depression and it breaks my heart to think my beautiful girl has to endure it as well. I'm not anywhere near as bad as I was a few years ago, but I still have my dark days. I now manage and have mechanisms in place to get myself out of them relatively quickly, I've had tremendous help over the years and I'm also very lucky to have an understanding husband, loving family and lifelong friends who have seen me at my worst and still love me. I've learned to be kind to myself and to speak to myself as I would to a loved one. Gosh, I'm certainly no expert and unfortunately can't offer any advice, what works for me may not work for you, this I found out with my daughter. But all I can say is...just be kind to you, love you for who you are, no one is perfect, only God!



By the way, Eliza got a Distinction for her assignment. I couldn't be more proud of her and all the achievements in her life so far! I love you Eliza with all my heart <3 font="">

If you or someone you know has or who may be showing signs of depression, please see your GP for professional help.


Please read by clicking on link below, cheers.

Depression by Eliza Jane Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...