Sunday, November 12, 2017

Exploring way to colour your images




Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing a very different way to colour your stamped images. For this card I used the back of the actual stamp to add a block of colour over my stamped image. I have used Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves with a selection of green Stampin' Up! ink pads.



Just remember the image is in reverse when you stamp it over the top, so they won't match perfectly but it still looks good!  I use a small amount of double-sided tape on my acrylic blocks to keep my stamp in place, if you don't like that option then just dab the back of the stamp on your ink pad, turn it over then place it on your stamped image and press. It should still give you a good application of ink to colour your image!

Have fun!
Happy Stamping
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...